Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 2, 2015

It Is Now PC To Support Gay Marriage. Does No One Have Guts Anymore?

Fox News anchor Julie Banderas went on an emotional plea for her viewing public to accept the idea of “gay” marriage, saying her sister was a lesbian and nobody had the right to deny somebody the chance to share their lives “with somebody they love,” she said.
She made the remarks while responding to a viewer question involving voter initiatives on “gay” marriage that suggested constituents ought to have the final word on the unions, not the courts.

Banderas said: “I’m a married woman. I have … a ring on my finger. I never asked anyone to vote on whether or not I had the right to do this,” Mediaite reported.
She then told how her “gay” sister served as her maid of honor at her wedding, and expressed interest in doing the same. She also said a “gay” friend of hers at Fox News recently walked her mother down the aisle during her own wedding, Mediaite reported.
And her final thought: Nobody should have the right to tell someone they can’t “spend the rest of their lives with somebody they love.”
Fox News viewers, meanwhile, have reacted with strong opinions to her views – and she’s responded with similarly strong counter arguments.
In one tweet, Banderas wrote: “I am a moderate with views on fairness.”
In another: “I don’t expect to change minds however I do expect people to respect differing opinions. I do.”
Another: “Marriage is a binding union between two people. Marriage is also not an easy road.”
One more: “If marriage was about religion, atheists wouldn’t marry. Marriage is not about procreation.”
And again: “… I am a Christian. So are many gays.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/fox-news-anchor-stands-up-for-gay-marriage/#XaHVsqQL6G7dLwab.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.