Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hippie 60's Infected With Disease And That Disease Is Destroying America

Michael Savage, the No. 2 top talker in America with a Ph.D. in epidemiology, has come up with a diagnosis for what's wrong with America.
"There's a retrovirus in the White House," he said on his show Friday.
It wasn't the '60s that destroyed America, he said, after watching a collection of home movies he collected from that era.
"We keep hearing the '60s were bad," he said. "They say the hippie movement destroyed America. But I want to tell you the '60s weren't all bad."
The movies brought him some clarity.
"I saw myself as a very straight young social worker, teacher," he said. "Then suddenly the movie jumps to 1968 and I have a beard, I have long hair, I look like Charles Manson. The last scene of the movie is a scene of me as a free spirit on the roof of a hospital in Hawaii, a research hospital I was working in as a grad student, moving freely on this roof with the ocean behind me. … I saw myself up on the roof of that hospital and I had to make a note that the '60s were not so bad."

Savage told his listeners: "It wasn't the hippies who ruined America. It was the Communists who ruined the hippies who ruined America. You see, a free spirit is more easily manipulated or penetrated than a rigid spirit. The '60s allowed millions of us to become freer spirits. The Communists entered our spirits just as retroviruses infect humans, causing the common cold and AIDs for example. And today we have a retrovirus in the White House named Barack Obama. He has infected the body politic with his hateful, anti-American view and invaded many other cells or people with his destructive ideas."

A retrovirus uses an enzyme to become part of the cells it invades and facilitates many copies of the host cells, he explained.
"Does this sound like what Obama has done to this country?" he asked. "That's exactly what he has done. The entire Democratic Party has been invaded and infected by him. Not all of them were like this originally. Not all of them were like this even seven years ago. Some of them had a scintilla of patriotism and a scintilla of sanity. Today the entire Democrat Party has been invaded by the retrovirus of Barack Obama that has infected them with his worldview that is so crazy they don't even know what they are doing, because they are just like him now."
And it goes beyond the Democratic Party, he said. The Republican Party has been infected too. The media are nearly all infected.
This didn't take place in the '60s, Savage explained. It's happening now.
"The '60s were not all bad," Savage reiterated after a nostalgic view of his home movies. The problem, he said, was that some '60s people became "frozen in time to this minute … they never evolved … they don't know they destroyed their own country … they are stuck in the past, stuck in the past, unable to see what they are doing to this country."
"But make no mistake about it, a president is a very powerful man," said Savage. "And what this man is doing is beyond comprehension – like granting the most terroristic nation on the planet the right to develop nuclear weapons. It would be like, after Baltimore was burned down, instead of putting the perpetrators in jail, it would be like giving them all RPGs and tanks thinking they won't do any more harm."
Bringing it all home, Savage said the reason the '60s were not all bad is because there's nothing wrong with being a free spirit: "I would say I'm still a free spirit and I don't want the government telling me what to do, and I don't want you telling me what to do, and I don't want 'Black Lives' telling me what to do, and I don't want anyone telling me what to do. How's that?"
Copyright 2015 WND

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/savage-theres-a-retrovirus-in-the-white-house/#V2o3MzSR35OYP1PS.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.