Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Kristol Is Guaranteeing An Obama Victory!

Bill Kristol: I'm Backing Third-Party Choice If Trump Wins Nomination

Image: Bill Kristol: I'm Backing Third-Party Choice If Trump Wins NominationBill Kristol (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
By Todd Beamon   |   Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 06:18 PM
If Donald Trump emerged with the Republican presidential nomination, Weekly Standard Editor Bill Kristol said he would support a third-party ticket — and a good one would be former Vice President Dick Cheney and Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton.

"I doubt I'd support Donald," Kristol told CNN Money in an email on Monday. "I doubt I'd support the Democrat.

Latest News Update

"I think I'd support getting someone good on the ballot as a third-party candidate," he said.
Since Trump began his campaign in June, Kristol has supported the developer, saying just last month that a recent slam of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly was "good publicity" not warranting an apology.

As for Cheney and Cotton, Kristol said they "would be an excellent independent ticket!"
© 2015 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.