Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, September 12, 2015

We Need More Heroes Like Marcus Luttrell



Marcus Luttrell, a retired Navy SEAL who was the inspiration of the "Lone Survivor" movie – and who has now become the ambassador for the National Rifle Association – sent out a scathing message to ISIS, telling the terrorist organization in no uncertain terms: You don't frighten me.
He said in a television advertisement for the NRA he wouldn't hesitate to use his Second Amendment rights to take on terrorists, and other Americans no doubt feel similarly.
His words, in the video: "You hate my freedom, my religion and my country. You try to control me with violence and intimidation. You think you can muzzle me with fear? Don't ever confuse me with my politicians or my media. I am an American, free-born and free-bred."
But he's far from finished.
As the Daily Mail found, Luttrell continued: "I will call you out for who you are. An Islamic extremist who would kill me for my beliefs. You don't intimidate me. My freedom is more powerful that anything you can possibly do. And I will never, never surrender my rights to your terror."
And in the summary, he said: "I will say what I think, worship according to my beliefs and raise my children as I see fit, and I defend it all with the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States ... I cower to no one because I am the National Rifle Association of America, and I am freedom's safest place."
The ad comes just after Luttrell told Fox News he was "sick and tired" watching America "beat around the bush": about radical Islam.


Copyright 2015 WND

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/new-face-of-nra-takes-on-isis/#hTRAqHRToLH6JBtE.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.