Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Trump In Grand Rapids Makes Noise

Trump: I Hate the Press, But 'I'd Never Kill Them'

Image:  Trump: I Hate the Press, But 'I'd Never Kill Them' Donald Trump at a rally in Grand Rapids Dec. 21, 2015 (Scott Olson/Getty Images)
By Greg Richter   |   Monday, 21 Dec 2015 08:36 PM

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump took on the press and his most recently vanquished opponent at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan Monday night, telling the crowd he hates the press, but would never kill them like Russian President Vladimir Putin has been accused of doing.
Trump said again that he was not offended that Putin praised him, even though he has been accused of killing journalists.

"I don't like that. I'm totally against that," Trump said. "By the way, I hate some of these people but I'd never kill them."

He pretended to reconsider, saying , "Let's see. No, I wouldn't. I would never kill them. But I do hate them."
Latest News Update

Trump also mentioned that South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham had dropped out of the race earlier in the day.

"Extremely sad," Trump said. "He was nasty to me, wasn't he? You see how everybody that goes against me is like...." Trump drew an X with his finger.

"That should happen with our country," he said. "Everybody who goes against me, down the tubes.
Inevitably, a protester tried to shout Trump down, but was drowned out by Trump supporters chanting, "USA! USA!"

Trump waved "bye-bye" at the protester and joined in the chant.
© 2015 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.