Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Anti-Gunners Are Foolish Individuals Who Do Not Understand The Second Amendment Protects Their Lives!

From Right to Bear Blog:


Concealed Carrier Rides Train With Anti-Gun Liberal, What Happened Next Will Make You Proud

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 4.19.00 PMThe thing about the anti-gun liberal faction that’s alive and well in the U.S. is they’re fueled by rhetoric and propaganda and not logical thought.
They moan about the evil gun lobby, about rednecks with guns, about “assault rifles” and all that  “bad stuff.”
But what they never do is give  significant amount of thought to what they would do if all of the suddenly they were caught in the crossfire of a shooting. They never think long about how they would react, much less what they would do.
A letter written by a Bostonian concealed carrier is quickly going viral because he addresses these issues head long to the anti-gunner who happened to share a train car with him
TO THE man I sat next to on my way in to Boston:
When I boarded the commuter rail, you were already in the midst of a spirited phone conversation and didn’t seem to care about how loud you were talking. You were talking with someone about the Paris train attack and the growing epidemic of gun violence in America.
You spoke about the “murderous NRA” and “bloodthirsty gun nuts” who were causing our schools to “run red with blood.” You spoke profanely of the Republicans who opposed President Obama’s call for “sensible gun control,” and you lamented the number of “inbred redneck politicians” who have “infiltrated Capitol Hill.”
I found myself amazed at the irony of the situation. While you were spewing your venom, I sat quietly next to you with my National Rifle Association membership card in my wallet and my 9mm pistol in its holster. You were only 12 inches away from my legally owned semiautomatic pistol. I suppose I didn’t look like the “bloodthirsty gun nut” you thought I should be. It apparently didn’t register to you that I could so cleverly disguise myself by wearing a fleece coat, Patriots hat, and khakis.
So, to the angry liberal who sat next to me on the commuter rail: I don’t hate you. I don’t have any ill feelings toward you. I don’t wish to do you harm. And I don’t regret sitting next to you. On the contrary; I feel bad for you. It must hurt carrying that much hate inside of you.
You obviously have strong opinions about this hot topic. So, let me say this as plainly as I can: If a bad guy with a gun had decided to walk onto that train and start shooting people, I would have been prepared and able to use my gun to defend my own life and the lives of everyone else on that train, including yours. Although you may hate me, a gun owner, I would risk my life for you.
Opinions and ideologies make a pretty thin shield against the bullets of a madman. Your liberal self-righteousness and ignorance may have made you feel superior and comfortable, but during that 40-minute train ride to Boston, my gun kept you safe.
A. Linden
Dighton
This letter says everything most concealed carriers wish people understood.
People who carry guns with them aren’t rabid gun owners who fervently wish to brandish their weapons to prove how masculine they are (or anything like that).
They just want to be able to protect the people they love as well as protecting people they don’t even know.
Do you think the writer of this letter missed anything at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.