Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Latest Stephen's Soldiers Update

Wednesday Update:


We made it!! Yes, we had some angels visit Stephens Soldiers and now we have blown through Monday's update. We are now at $2025.  Next Monday, November 1, I plan to cut my hair to a #1 (very short-but not bald) hairstyle. We plan to do a video of the event and will post it on line for everyone to see.

I am so ecstatic that I doubled my goal, however, it would not have been possible without the many supporters that we have and their very generous donations.  From the bottom of my heart, thanks so much.

Conservative Tom

P.S.  We are keeping the donation site open until December 31, 2016, so if you want to contribute, these are tax deductible charitable contributions that can reduce the amount you pay in taxes. (Just a reminder, not begging!!)

Donation Update--Please help us!

Update:


As of today, I have raised $1814 for Stephens Soldiers however, I would like to double my goal of $1000 so I am only $186 from doing that.  Can you please help?  Kids with cancer will benefit!

Thanks so much to those who have already donated.

Conservative Tom


Tom Vorenberg's Page

Each fall usually in September, I request that you help me out with my annual fundraising for Stephens Soldiers and our event, Shave To Save. This event became a yearly event four years ago when we started raising money for childhood cancer in honor to our son (Stephen) who is a cancer survivor and currently in medical school  with the goal of treating kids with cancer.

 Each year we have raised money to support our organization and its goal  of education of the public on childhood cancer, to support organizations like the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society who daily are getting closer to finding a cure for blood cancers and the Rainbow Connection which provides "a dream"  to Michigan kids who have or have had life threatening diseases.  Additionally, we have teamed up with a local company, Producers Choice Network to provide scholarships to former cancer patients  who will be attending college in the fall as freshmen.  So far we have given away over $12,500 in scholarships. We have had some real successes.
However, the most fun for me is that sometime in late October (probably Halloween), I will be shaving my head for "Shave To Save".  Now I know that most of you do not want me to shave it all off and that is OK but I know there are some of you who like the bald look!  So this year I am making a contest of it.  I will match the group that gives the most dollars to our event!  Let's really hurt my pocket book!   

If you wish to contribute, you can send a check to Stephens Soldiers Foundation, 28580 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 150, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 or on the net: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/TomVorenberg/TomVorenbergspage

 (For those who already have contributed --thank you so much)

Thanks for supporting kids with cancer.


 Conservative Tom

P.S.  Stephens Soldiers Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) charitable foundation registered with the IRS. Check out our website at Stephenssoldiers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.