Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, November 4, 2016

We Promised And Unlike Politicians We Deliver On Our Promises

Last month, we started our annual Shave To Save Campaign.  We announced it here on Conservative Musings, On Facebook, On Twitter and through emails.  During the month we kept you up to date on our fundraising and last week we promised that  near the end of October we would shave my head.

We did it on November 1.  In the following video you can see the entire event. I now am fairly bald (we used a 1 to shave the head).  As usual it was a fun time and I enjoyed contributing my hair to the cause of children with cancer.

Our fundraising page (https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/TomVorenberg/TomVorenbergspage) is still open and will remain so until the end of the year. You can also contribute by sending a check to Stephens Soldiers, 28580 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 150, Farmington Hills, MI 48334.

We thank all of those who contributed during this campaign. I was able to raise more than $2350 which more than doubled my initial goal.  It was successful but only with the great support I received from each one of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Conservative Tom aka Tom Vorenberg

Here is the link to my video:

https://www.facebook.com/stephens.soldiers/posts/1118574344922550

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.