Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, April 1, 2017

First She Goes On TV And Brags Now She Blames The Russians. Is She Goofy Or Just A Bad Liar!


VIDEO: EVELYN FARKAS CLAIMS RUSSIANS MAY BE BEHIND ‘FAKE NEWS’ ABOUT HER

"I think maybe the Russians may be behind such fake news today.”

5
0

Farkas: “..dark campaign of fake news you know that’s still ongoing. We see um even someone like myself get swept up in all of this…you know when people like me are speaking on behalf of process, people spin it to uh suit their needs and I think maybe the Russians may be behind such fake news today.”
There’s a total distortion about what I said…I was outside of government. I had no access to intelligence on this whatsoever, but I was concerned because I knew how the Russians operate and I was reading these reports about them hacking into the elections then giving the information to Wikipedia.”
https://twitter.com/this1isno1/status/847969110831050752

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your comments are needed for helping to improve the discussion.